The White Horse Pub & Restaurant
The White Horse, Southill ("we" or"us") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, primarily by cookies;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of The White Horse, Southill, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
You have the right to ask us for the current status of your current personal data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.